Bring Your Family to Our Garden For Your Portrait
Special Saturday 1-Hour Garden Sessions
There’s a reason June is a traditional wedding month — it’s reliably warm, sunny and beautiful. That means June is also the perfect time for a fresh family portrait. Neither the kids nor grandma are getting any younger!
Whether your loved ones are across town or halfway around the world, let me help you remember this time in your lives with a special portrait.
I’ve set aside two Saturdays in June to create that special family portrait for you in my beautiful portrait garden. And to make your decision easier, I’ve dropped the price of the session to just $50 (regular price $149). In addition, we’re offering free standard framing on wall portraits 16×20 and larger. You’ll have a classic 16×20 framed family portrait for your home for $459, and save $115 on framing. Of course, there are many other sizes and styles to fit your specific portrait needs.
Families come in all sizes. Whether yours is big or small, we’ve got a place for your portrait in our garden.
We’ll send a confirmation and an invoice for the session fee to guarantee your time.
During your one-hour session we’ll photograph your entire family and any smaller groups you choose, such as mom and dad, all the kids, or the kids individually. Your well-mannered pet is welcome, too.
Visit the scheduling page or call 360-671-6851 today to reserve time for your family portrait. You know you’ve been thinking about it, so do it now. This special session price and free frame offer are only available during this Garden family portrait event, June 10th and 24th.
Act now to take advantage of this special savings offer.
- Garden Family Portrait event is Saturday, June 10th and 24th.
- Sessions are one hour. We’ll photograph your whole family, the kids individually and together, and any other combination you’d like.
- Sessions must be scheduled in advance. See available times HERE, or call the studio at 360-671-6851 to schedule.
- Free standard frame with every classic or signature canvas wall portrait 16×20 or larger.
- Portraits will be photographed outdoors in our portrait garden at 4682 Wynn Road, just south of the Slater Road exit from I-5. Google map to the studio.
- Viewing and purchasing will happen in a separate appointment.
- You will grant Mark Turner and Turner Photographics permission to use portraits from your session in marketing pieces, both in print and online.
Garden Portrait Session Request
The number of Saturday June Garden Portrait sessions is limited and will fill up. Complete the form today!