Bite of Glamour Girls Night Out
Have a Little Fun
Surprise your honey with a glamorous portrait on Valentine’s Day
It’s the Bite of Glamour Girls Night Out at Turner Photographics Studio on Thursday, January 24 from 6 pm until 9 or so.
Come enjoy wine tasting from Old Fairhaven Wines paired with artisan chocolate from Papa’s Sweets, fine cheeses from Quel Fromage, and fresh fruit. Did we mention chocolate?
Melt the stress away…
- with a chair massage with Cathleen Kunz of Cascadia Center for Massage.
Let your feet unwind…
- with a cozy foot spa with Shannon Wallace of Internal Harmony.
Bring out your inner beauty…
- with a makeup session with Roxane Martinez of Mary Kay Cosmetics.
Enhance your hairstyle…
- with a touchup by Chris Wallace of Honey Salon.
Share the new you…
- with a glamour portrait mini-session. Flattering light, tasteful (but sexy if you want) poses, and fun props will create portraits you’ll love and want to give your lover for Valentine’s Day.
So What’s It Cost?
The whole fun evening is just $23.95 per person. Reservations and advance payment required so we know how much wine and chocolate to have on hand. Click the Buy Now button to reserve your place with your credit or debit card.
Space is limited to 30 ladies. Portrait sessions limited to 18.
We’re lining up door prizes and cool goodies for a take-home bag, too.
The wine for the evening is coming from Old Fairhaven Wines and the chocolate from Papa’s Sweets, two of my favorite neighbor Fairhaven businesses.
We hope you’ll choose to join us for this fun evening on Thursday, January 24. Space is limited to the first 30 women who sign up.
The Turner Photographics studio is at 1106 Harris Avenue, Suite 205 in the Finnegan’s Alley building in historic Fairhaven.