Re-opening Garden Portrait Special
Like all photo studios in Washington, we’re closed until Whatcom County enters Phase 2 of the state’s re-opening plan. Pay your $149 studio or portrait garden session fee now and we’ll apply it in full to your portrait order once we’re open again.
Our portrait garden, with nearly 2 acres of lovely spaces, is a perfect place to capture memories of your family.
One of our favorite spots for portraits in our garden is under our big purple-leaf plum, which explodes with soft pink blossoms in March. Last spring I photographed Kayla Bryson, Miss Whatcom County 2019, under the tree as it was just beginning to bloom. The flowers have finished, but the shade of its deep purple foliage is still a great place for your portrait.
$149 Pre-opening Garden Portrait Special
Our regular portrait garden session fee is $149. When you pre-pay your session fee before we re-open we’ll apply it in full to your portrait order. Usually, the session fee is a separate cost.
- Garden portrait sessions are offered throughout the summer and must be scheduled in advance. Fill out the form below or call 360-671-6851.
- Sessions are approximately one hour in the Turner Photographics portrait garden, 4682 Wynn Road, Bellingham.
- Garden portrait sessions are open for individual, family (6 people or less), child, and pet portraits.
- Bring your playful spirit and be open to experiment. Collaboration is powerful.
- Regular prices apply to finished portraits, but your session fee will be credited in full to your order.
- Business portraits and any photography with a commercial intent are specifically excluded from this offer.
- You will grant Mark Turner and Turner Photographics permission to use portraits from your session in marketing pieces, both in print and online.
Kids love to sit in one of our big old apple trees, too, like Ayva and Kayla above. While you’re here at the garden the kids are free to run around and explore. Maybe they’d like to be photographed in the apple tree, or on a moss-covered branch of the giant willow. They can run around the yard and greet our friendly chickens. Perhaps they’d like to venture into our woods for a walk, where we have several nice settings for your portrait.
It’s not just a portrait session — it’s also a time for a little family adventure in our piece of paradise.