Experiment With New Ideas
Come In and Play!
Nights are still long and the days gray. But my studio on Wynn Road is nice and warm, with flattering lights and a variety of backgrounds. I’m ready to play with some new photography ideas this month and have a special offer for a few people who are also in a playful mood.
I’m offering a few free “Play Date” sessions in the studio during the month of February. I want to try out some new lighting techniques, experiment with posing, work with people who want more than a “smile for the camera” portrait, and create some new studio samples I can use in my marketing throughout the rest of the year.
What do you get out of the deal?
You get a free studio portrait session with absolutely no obligation to purchase anything. Of course, I hope you’ll be excited about some of what we come up with together and just can’t resist purchasing a finished portrait or two. To sweeten the deal, you get a 10% discount off regular prices on anything you purchase from the session.
- Play Date sessions are offered through February 28, 2017 only and must be scheduled in advance. Fill out the form below or call 360-671-6851.
- There is no charge for the session. You get a 10% discount on any portraits you order from a Play Date session.
- A $75 no risk, fully refundable retainer is required at the time you make your appointment to avoid no shows. The retainer will be applied in full to any portraits you purchase from your session. If you choose not to buy anything you get your money back.
- Sessions are approximately one hour in the Turner Photographics studio, 4682 Wynn Road, Bellingham.
- Play Date sessions are open for individual, family, child, and pet portraits.
- Bring your playful spirit and be open to experiment. Be willing to accept some failures in case something that seems like a great idea turns out to be a dud. You’re welcome to bring multiple outfits, try a new hairstyle, and suggest photo concepts you may have seen elsewhere. Collaboration is powerful.
- Business portraits and any photography with a commercial intent are specifically excluded from this offer.
- You will grant Mark Turner and Turner Photographics permission to use portraits from your session in marketing pieces, both in print and online.